We're pleased to present our latest release to all CultureAI customers.
1. Improvements to Overview's 'Change Over Time' graph
Since introducing the 'Change Over Time' graph to the Overview page, it's helped our customers gain a high-level view of how many people in an organisation are behaving insecurely, against the number of incidents being caused.
Bringing additional context to this graph was essential for us to give customers a more tangible view of the risks at a point in time. We have achieved this by providing a breakdown of each individual risk at any given interval, which the customer can view by interacting with the chart.
With this addition, customers that experience a regression in behaviour over time are now able to use the chart to identify trends and see specifically where improvements need to be made to bolster security culture.
2. Communications page in Coach
This release, we set out to solve some of our customer's queries in relation to end-user communications from within the CultureAI platform UI.
Customers are now able to easily preview emails sent out to their employees from an all-new Communications page inside Coach.
As well as being able to see the content and aesthetic of these emails, customers can now access a log which allows a real-time view of all internal emails that were sent to their employees, and at what time.
3. Email Phishing Attack simulation data now accounts for customers using a reduced scope
In instances where customers have configured email phishing simulations to just a sub-set of their organisation, we have now included an indicator to define the percentage of the organisation that has been assessed. This is shown on the Email Phishing risk page (in a blue call-out box under the score). The percentage of users behaving securely directly correlates to the percentage of users that were recently assessed.
4. Improvements to Secure Pattern Detection for apps detecting confidential information
Apps that scan for PII and confidential information (Teams, Slack, Google Drive, etc.) now have improved pattern detection for passwords, credit card numbers and more. This improvement will increase the amount of pattern-based PII & confidential information captured. It will also decrease the amount of false positives raised within the platform.
5. New Google Authenticator Phishing Scenario
A new scenario has been added to customers' simulated email phishing pool. New scenarios that are added to the pool can be enabled by clicking the green 'Enable more' button on the email phishing data source page. Suggestions for new scenarios can be submitted by using the orange lightbulb button.
As a part of this release, the following bugs have been fixed.
- Send time not appearing in the schedule for simulated phishing scenarios
- Onboarding wizard irretrievable once collapsed in side navigation
- Smart group creator - unable to save groups using 'email address equals' condition
- Duplicate data appearing in employee audit log pages
- Duplicate data appearing in React event logs
Quality of life fixes
As a part of this release, the following QoL additions have been implemented.
- Wording updates to simplify messaging including on the following
- Multiple data source pages
- All risk pages
- Overview pages
- Onboarding wizard collapses into the side navigation
- Updated risk image illustrations for consistency in size