Updates from the latest release of the CultureAI platform
- Intelligence Sources are renamed 'Data Sources' and can be found under a new tab, 'Monitor' > 'Configure'
- New Chrome Extension:
- CultureAI is delighted to announce a new capability which allows customers to discover corporate users who are logging into unknown or unapproved SaaS sites.
- Use this capability to identify:
- Credential re-use between SaaS apps
- Credential sharing between different corporate users
- Shadow IT: Logins to unknown or unapproved SaaS applications
- Setup: Go to ‘Intelligence Sources’, select ‘Chrome’ and follow the wizard to get set up. After setup, you can review the new risk insights under ‘Human Risk Insights’ > ‘Software Usage’ as well as under 'Security Behaviours'
- Access and permissions to deploy Chrome Browser Add-in to all corporate users, usually via Google Workspace or Chrome
- New Overview page - recently released to our platform, Overview now includes trends over time for specific Human Risk, Coaching and Automation insights.
- New Coach page redesign:
- New 'Education' tab:
- Review training under 'Modules': assign training to groups, set availability of modules, set required status, toggle modules on or off and easily view participation statistics, as well as open training preview.
- Policies - New three-step policy wizard available by clicking 'Create', enable policies upon creation, edit policies.
- New 'Nudges' tab:
CultureAI believes the most effective shifts in awareness come in the moments after a particular behaviour happens:
- Toggle on/off context-specific Just-in-Time training for both Email phishing and MFA phishing
- Customise real-time nudges to end users following any behaviour monitored by CultureAI. Nudges delivered by email, Slack and/or Teams.
- New 'Education' tab:
- ‘Respond’ tab is now called ‘Triage’
- Added Export buttons within the event log of all Security Behaviours
Quality of Life updates:
- Welcome emails have moved from Coach pop-out sidebar to Settings cog > Access Management. You can now toggle on/off per user.
- New optional delay to sending of Welcome Emails under Settings > Access Management > User Syncing
- Some minor wording changes to the ‘Overview’ page and other parts of the CultureAI platform
- Fixed encoding issues on some tables
- Wording updates
- Events now have a link to the incident in triage where its been raised
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org