How to build a workflow to automatically manage phishing reports made by employees using the phishing report button.
There are several events that CultureAI tracks, such as clicking on a phishing link, or posting PII into a public messaging channel. You're able to create reactions to these events, that will run automatically. This saves you time, and allows you to customise your employees and admins experience with CultureAI.
In this guide we'll go over how you can create reports for phishing incidents automatically. These cases will be sent to the Issues section of your Monitoring tab. This will allow you to view all your cases in one place, and Triage them as you deem appropriate.
- Login to your CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the 'Interventions' button
- Click into the 'Reactions' section
- Press on the 'All Categories' drop down
- Clear everything selected and click the 'Email Phishing' tick box
- Now you can see all the phishing events you can react too, click on one of the events you'd like to make a report for
- Click on the 'Select a reaction' drop down
- Press the 'Raise a case in Triage' option
This will raise a report of the event in your issues section of your monitoring tab
- If you'd like to add more reactions, such as deleting the email, click the blue plus button to add more steps to your reaction
- You're done! You will start to see cases raised in your issues section for you to review