How To Get Support From Us & What To Expect
From your initial engagements through to being a Customer and starting your full
adoption journey, we want your Customer Experience to be a success.
CultureAI’s Customer Support Engineers are on hand to review and assist with customer
We are always expanding our CultureAI Knowledgebase so please ensure you check this first
before contacting us for any pointers and help. And by all means, if you have any suggestions
on additional content do let us know.
Customer will nominate specific people as technical administrators of the CultureAI platform whose details will be registered with CultureAI based on their credentials and access within the platform. Customer can remove or add new platform administrators. We recommend administrators are trained on the platform to ensure you can first:
- Carry out initial analysis and attempt to replicate any challenges in an effort to resolve simple end user or administrator-type errors
- Co-ordinate the gathering of relevant information from administrators or end-users, in order to diagnose reported problems
- Distinguish between normal and abnormal operation of the Services; accurately describe symptoms of repeatable problems
- Notify CultureAI of problem situations using agreed procedures if the problem cannot be resolved after the initial analysis.
How to Raise a Support Ticket
Please email in to email@example.com to raise a support ticket. Your ticket will be logged and responded to by our Customer Support Engineers, managed and worked through with you to resolution. If a ticket is ultimately categorised as a platform bug this will be raised to our product/engineering team and an expectation on resolution will be provided.
This inbox is monitored Monday to Friday 09:00–17:00 hrs UK working hours (excluding UK public holidays).
Support Ticket Triage
One of our Customer Support Engineers will determine the severity level of the request based on the context provided in your support ticket. Please ensure your ticket includes clarity around the service or functionality you require assistance with.
If you believe there is an error, please provide a comprehensive explanation of your product experience and where within the platform, along with key contact information should we need to troubleshoot with you or your team further. In some instances, it may be helpful for us to run an online meeting to allow for further analysis.
Response time SLAs
CultureAI will assess the support request and determine the priority that is applied to this support ticket.
CultureAI will endeavour to provide initial responses to any raised ticket within 2 UK business working hours.
- High: total loss or impairment of services will be treated with the utmost priority with best endeavours to resolve as soon as possible.
- Medium: impairment of specified function (e.g. platform access, search functionality, export of data, errors or significant bugs) with best endeavours to resolve within existing development sprints (bi-weekly).
- Low: training and/or enablement queries on platform will be responded to and resolved in conjunction with Customer. Feature requests will be passed on to our Product team and used to help shape our feature roadmaps.
CultureAI reserves the right to amend response time SLAs so please ensure you monitor our Knowledgebase for
CultureAI may from time-to-time upgrade and/or enhance the platform services, which may require the cessation or interruption of the Services. CultureAI shall use reasonable endeavours to avoid doing so during the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm on UK business days. Where CultureAI is required to undertake emergency maintenance which is necessary to safeguard the Services and/or any systems on which it operates then it may do so at any time but nonetheless shall endeavour to provide as much advance warning as it reasonably can to Customers.