How to enable the Google Drive integration
Google Drive is a commonly used file-storing and sharing tool, which often contains lots of different documents from across your company. This tool can help reduce security risk by identifying when a staff member has uploaded PII to your Google Drive shared environment.
Enabling the CultureAI Google-Drive integration takes the busy work of manual oversight and the application of DLP tools away, to ensure that employees aren't uploading sensitive documents or leaving internal files open to the public via real time notifications and alerts.
How to enable Google Drive
Requirements and permissions
- A Google administrative account with Administrative privileges
- 15-20 minutes of free time
- Log in to the CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the cog symbol along the top bar of your dashboard
- Scroll through and locate the 'Google Drive' integration
- Click on the 'Enable' button
- A pop up should appear with all the settings you need to look at to give us access to your drive
- Follow the steps on this pop-up window to grant CultureAI the access it needs to monitor your Google Drive
- When the work is complete within Google, double check you're logged in as an Administrative user, then click the green "Open Now" button
- You will see a window with all permissions CultureAI requires. Review these, and once you're happy, click allow
- Done! You've now enabled Google Drive