How to enable the Teams integration
Teams is an instant messaging collaboration tool.
The CultureAI Teams integration allows you to take a real time role in the day to day security awareness and enablement of your employees, popping up to nudge them real time via a Security Bot when a potential security risk is identified.
Requirements and permissions
- Microsoft account with Administrative privileges over teams
- 5-10 minutes of time
- Please note, Reaction based message deletion requires the message poster to have a Microsoft DLP License within your Azure administration, this currently means a Microsoft 365 E5/A5/G5/F5 license. See here for further information
- Log in to the CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the cog symbol along the top bar of your dashboard
- Scroll through and locate the 'Teams' integration
- A pop-up window should appear requesting access to your Teams, you can forward this URL out to an administrative user, or select Open Now if you have access to those privileges.
- Read through the permissions and privileges that appear, once happy, click accept
- You're done! You will now be redirected back to the Teams CultureAI integration page