Configure the CultureAI platform to synchronize users from Microsoft AzureAD
Enabling user synchronisation will allow you to onboard your users seamlessly into to the CultureAI platform. This guide covers setting Microsoft Azure AD (Microsoft Azure AD).
User Sync Requirements
Users will only sync if they have the following fields included in their AzureAD record;
- Assigned Licenses
- Given Name
- Display Name
If they do not have these fields in your AD, they won't sync into CultureAI
- Log in to your CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the cog at the top of your page
- Click on "Users and Access"
- Click "User Syncing"
- Click "Add Source of Users"
- A new window will pop up with the steps you need to take to enable Azure
- Clicking Authenticate with Azure will take you to the Microsoft website where you will be prompted to confirm the permissions required
- Once accepted you will be returned to the CultureAI Platform and you will get a confirmation that setup was successfully complete. Please be aware initial synchronisation could take a few minutes to process.