How to create and configure a manual User Group
User groups help you organize and categorize all your employees within CultureAI. You can manually create groups or use Smart Groups to automatically add users based on rules you create.
In this guide, we'll look at how to create a group that you can manually add users to.
Manually creating groups
- Login to your CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the 'Configuration' button
- Press the 'Users and Access' tab
- Click the 'User Groups' section
From here you can view your current user groups if you've set any up, or create new ones
- Click on the 'Add Group' button
You should see a new window pop up with all your options for your new group
- Choose your group name, and add a description to explain who the group is for
- Click 'Save'
You should now see your new group listed
- Click on the three dots next to your group name
- Press the 'Manage Users' option
- A new window will pop up, where you can see any users already in the group, or add more
- Click on the grey slider to add users to the group
- Once done, scroll down to the bottom of the window and click the green 'Add Users' button
You're done! Your selected users will now be in your new group