How to enable the Jira integration
The Jira integration allows you to turn CultureAI reports and cases (the ones you see here when you click into a sub-section) into JIRA tickets. You may want to do this if your security team are already using JIRA and would like to have a log of things flagged in CultureAI there as well.
The Jira integration is a one-way integration. This means that if you close down a case in Jira, this won't reflect in CultureAI and vice-versa.
- Log in to your CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the cog button at the top of your page
- Click into the Jira integration
- Click on the Enable toggle
A new window will pop up with the Jira set up wizard
- Click the 'Continue' button to be taken to the set-up wizard
- Follow the steps on the wizard to connect Jira
- When done, click the 'Authenticate with Jira' button at the bottom of the Wizard
- The connection will now be tested, if successful you will be prompted
If the connection fails, go back to the Wizard and check the details to ensure they're all correct
- You're done! You can now use Jira in your interventions to create tickets within Jira