Creating interventions to react to your employees security behaviours
Interventions take the manual work out of reacting to risky security behaviours and allow you to automate the steps you'd like to take when an employee performs a risky security behaviour.
Examples being but not limited to sending notifications of the behaviour to your security team, deleting emails, or raising a case to be reviewed in your CultureAI dashboard at a later point.
- Login to your CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the 'Interventions' button
- Click into the 'Reactions' section
- Scroll through the various behaviours and find one you'd like to set up a reaction for
- Click on the behaviour you'd like to set up
- A new window should have popped up where you can start to set up your reaction
Lets run through an example here, we'll create a notification to send a notification of the behaviour to our Security Team
- Click the 'Reaction' drop down and choose the 'Send email notification' option
- A new box will appear, here you can enter any emails you'd like to send the behaviour report to. You can also use your User Groups by entering the name of the group, this will send out the email to all users in that group.
- Once you're happy with your notification, click 'Save'