How to configure test mode for your Pilot Groups
Test Mode and Pilot groups
You can test out your Phishing simulations with a smaller pilot group before rolling them out company-wide. This is a chance for you to try out different settings and scenario pools.
Test mode, unlike continuous Phishing, will only run for a set number of days.
Switching on Test Mode
If you haven't already, ensure you've configured your Scenario Pool, included users and your Phishing Frequency
- Log in to the CultureAI admin dashboard
- Click on the cog symbol along the top bar of your dashboard
- Click into the 'Attack Simulations" section through and locate the 'Simulated Email Phishing' integration
- Click on the text that says 'Continuous' (If you've not turned on Email Phishing yet, the bar will be pink and say 'Enable')
- Select 'Test Mode'
- Now you're in test mode, you need to choose how long to run test mode for. Click on the 'Test Mode Duration' tab
- You should now be in a new section, where you can choose how long to set your test mode duration
- Click the drop down box and scroll through the options to pick your test run
- Once done, hit the 'Save' button